The Houston Clutter Coaching Meetup Group is a community of people who want to conquer their clutter and make more room in their lives for the things they love. Come learn tools and tips from an expert, and share your success stories and “ah‑hah!” moments. Or just listen to the group discussion and enjoy the support and camaraderie of your fellow declutterers. Professional organizer Gayle Goddard, owner of The Clutter Fairy, addresses a variety of organizing-related topics, answers your questions, and moderates the group discussion.
Clutter Coaching meetups are FREE* and open to the public, but we encourage you to join the group and RSVP for events at the Meetup page. Group membership is free and entitles you to participate in the discussion forums, share messages with the community, and sign up for announcements about other Meetup groups in your areas of interest.
Membership in the Meetup group isn’t a requirement for attending our meetings. If you’d like to take part in a meeting but would prefer not to join the group, please let us know you’re coming by sending us e‑mail.
Schedule of Upcoming Meetings
- Psychological Roots of Clutter: Rationalization and Reality—Sentimental Causes of Clutter (Meetup) April 25, 2013 (Th), 7:00 p.m.
Program Notes from Past Meetups
- Stop Keeping Stuff for the Wrong Reasons September 24, 2009
- April’s Task: Tidy Up the Home Office March 25, 2010
- June’s Task: Organize the Master Bedroom May 27, 2010
- July’s Task: Organizing Strategies for the Bathroom June 24, 2010
- Get Over Overwhelm—Getting Started February 24, 2011
- Uncluttered Home for the Holidays December 8, 2011